Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 02, 2017

White Embossed Cards

Hi Everybody,

These lovely cards have been created with a lace stamp and some white embossing powder on coloured card

They are all blue but the effect is really pretty especially with the addition of the flowers which are all from Wild Orchid Crafts

I have used two different stamps. This first one is Lace Medallion Labels from JustRite Stampers and I Inked over the design with Faded Jeans and Broken China 

I have simply stamped along the bottom edge for this one and added Glossy Accents to the words


This is the same stamp used as an all over design and again an arrangement of flowers and small leaves with dies from Spellbinders

The sentiment on this card is cut in silver and a whole bunch of leaves added too.

I have dressed all the cards with pearls as a finishing touch and they are much prettier in the hand

I am sorry but the stamp is one that I have had for some time and I cannot find a link for it.
This last one has used the Borders and Backgrounds stamp from W+9  and I have wrapped ribbon around the layer before adding it to my card 

I have added the links to the products for you to see at the end of the post.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, three very pretty cards love them all.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards ..at first I really thought it was lace and not a stamp. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Nice way of using lace stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just gorgeous Christina, number Three is my favorite it just looks so neat and i love the way you have arranged your flowers.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely cards. I like the idea of using the lace stamps I really must look out for them. Will check with our suppliers here
    hugs Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely cards! Love the lace affect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace affect Christina reallly lovely cards thank you xxxxx
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty cards and love the lace stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Christina- those cards are absolutely gorgeous. That lace effect is quite lovely. These cards are indeed very beautiful! That heat embossed lace stamp is gorgeous. They do look just stunning. Beautiful embellishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    The three cards are beautiful and such a clever use of the border stamp on the third card. I love them all.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Christina, that looks like real lace, what beautiful cards! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina,
    Love these cards, the border stamps are gorgeous.
    Di B.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow like Bejay Roles states it really does looking like real lace. All three designs are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina,
    Wow!You transformed simple stamps into stunning lace.Gorgeous. All three cards are really beautiful. Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three gorgeous cards Christina. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely lacy cards. I think I have this lace stamp. I will have to take a look through my JustRite stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina. Three beautiful lacy cards. I have some Joanna Sheen lacy stamps I should dig out and try my version. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...