Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 25, 2017

Die Cutting Essentials 30 Stained Glass Noel Die Set

Hi Everybody,

It's time for this months Die Cutting Essentials 30 and this months free gift is the Pretty Quick Stained Glass Noel Die Set

This does what it says on the pack and that is make cards for you pretty Quick. 

This gift will also work with the gift from last months magazine DCE29 and if you missed that one then you can get back orders from Moremags,com

I have kept both of the cards in the video 
quick and simple as I know we have a busy time with Christmas cards.

So I hope you enjoy this video 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


13 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a very pretty Christmas card off to watch video now.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards. I learned from you to cut the pieces of dies that I want and think outside the box. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards & a great video.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Christina. The ribbon really sets it off. What
    a lovely gift from this month's magazine.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Christina
    Thank you love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Love the video which I watched this morning and great cards you've made with the Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards - I bought last months mag. and have really loved that die set- will have to look out for the latest.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    I really enjoyed the video. Love all 4 samples, the snowflake background is gorgeous. Great set of dies, so versatile. I never thought to cut the pieces of dies that I like and need ... thank you.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    Lovely card and great video.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it . A Christmas one ffor me. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card and video. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Christina. Enjoyed your video and your four gorgeous cards. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...