Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 24, 2020

Card Making Magic 6x6 Card and Matching Envelope

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for all the lovely comments from Sundays blog post and I wish there was more that I could do. I will try my very best to keep morale ... yours and mine ... lifted by doing my videos and blog posts.


Today I have created a 6x6 Card complete with matching envelope using the Complete Card & Box Die Set.

It was very easy and quick to make and what could be better in these troubling times than to send a card "Just Because" or simply to say "I am thinking of you"

And then once this is all behind us we can give each other a big hug again.

Stay Calm and Craft ...


Ruby and I went for walk yesterday along the promenade. She was so happy to be outside it was lovely to see her running around sniffing at everything again.

We stayed well isolated from other people but I smiled and called hello to those that I passed, and I got many greetings back from them too.

As a side note for those who have asked about my hair ... I have now been doing the Curly Girl Method for almost a year. There is no artificial colour in it at all now it's all my own .
I bought the Curly Girl Handbook and I follow the rules 80% of the time.
My hair has changed over the year and it is now healthy and curlier than it has ever been and I am more than happy with it especially now it is getting longer again

 More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina...this is so pretty and i love the idea of the envelope die...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card and great video as always.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and envelope xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina I love the new you you look fab.Mavis Lynch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Christina, thank you for keeping us all going. Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card today. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how pretty this card and envelope are yet they aren’t overly complicated either. The combination makes for a really lovely presentation!
    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agreed Christina. Very pretty, helpful video. Thank you. Diana Lawtonxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...