Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 25, 2020

Photowall - Amazing !!

Hi Everybody,

As you all know if you have been following me for a while that I have started to do some Acrylic pouring and I am having a ball with it.
 It is certainly a way to keep the doldrums at bay even if it is a messy process

But I realise that many of you may not like the idea of it, don't have the space, the time, or the paints and don't relish the idea of being covered in paint, but would still like the look of something original and different.

Boring Bathroom Wall
Well my latest project has been my bathroom, which has one very boring wall, with only a towel holder on it.

I tried to make it a bit more interesting by adding one of my own paintings to the wall but it looked really small sitting there.

Then out of the blue I was asked by a Swedish Company called  Photowall   if I would like to try one or their products in my home and I was delighted to say
 "YES PLEASE"

I browsed their website looking for something that I liked and there are thousands of canvases, murals and wall papers to choose from.
I was really spoilt for choice. 

But eventually I found something that would look brilliant on my bathroom wall called Circling Fish.

The paper roll came in a box complete with the glue to add it to the wall and full instructions.

I also ordered the box of items to help me hang it and that consisted of  paste brush, spirit level, trimming knife, seam roller, trim guard and wall paper brush.

So with all the restrictions that are in place, due to Coronavirus, I decided that the weekend would be the perfect time to get the wall paper up. 

Bright and early on Saturday morning I was raring to go and had everything ready.
 I had cut the paper as instructed, the night before and my glue was mixed.
I added the glue to the wall in portions and hung the paper.

I did this by myself and three hours later this is what it looks like, and it was so easy to do as each strip is numbered  ...
I painted the white radiator to match and to say I am thrilled with it is an understatement.
 It looks amazing and really alters the feel of the room.

Now if you fancy a  Photowall Wallpaper  then take a good long look at their website and you too will be amazed.

Maybe you want a canvas for your home or a mural for a specific area. 
Or maybe you have a favourite photo that you would like to be turned into a canvas, mural or wallpaper, then they can do this for you too.

I urge you take your time and browse everything carefully because there is so much there to choose from and if you use this code frp2020 at the checkout then you will get a 25% discount on your purchase and this is valid until the end of April

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Amazing and quite a change from making cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the wall looks amazing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful, you are so talented Christina, you can turn your hand to anything, good thing is, you are not afraid to try...well done....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Christina.It certainly looks different !xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    That's fabulous and it's great that you are trying new things. Unfortunately our bathroom has been turned into a walk in shower room so no good for me but I'd have given it a go otherwise. It's fantastic.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christina!! Wow, Wow and Did I say Wow! I love this! What a fabulous idea. Thank you so much for sharing. I've been thinking of attempting to try a Bob Ross tutorial on my Garage Doors. I think that would also be a fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! that is stunning xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not for everyone but it suits your walls. To a very talented lady thank you for giving us something positive at this terrible time. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Christina, looks great.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I expect it's like being under the ocean, what fun.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Christina. Such a difference x.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...