Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 12, 2020

Die Cutting Essentials 63 3-D Basket

Hi Everybody,


Die Cutting Essentials will be in the shops today the 12th march 2020 and the offer this month is for the dies to create this basket.

Fill it with all manner of goodies and it's just in time for Mothers day.  I chose to add flowers to mine as they are always a welcome gift.

But in the video I decided to make a card and show the versatility of this little die set.

It's not long so I hope you will enjoy it with a cuppa.

There is no magazine to show you this month as it has been very late getting to me and so I had to go ahead and create the video with out it.
 I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment and I am sure you will still be able to find it on the shelves of your local shops.

Have fun if you decide to get this one

More tomorrow ...

Hugs x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. What a lovely little gift for someone. It would certainly make me happy. I will be looking out for this one.What did you use to make those lovely roses Christina Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good idea using the dies for both the basket and the card. Its certainly a crafting day today. Blowing a gale and ready to pour down. Stay warm everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and basket. Enjoyed your video as always. Thanks you, Christina, for sharing.

    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. J adore, c est trop joli, et si original 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, the video is a must to watch. Thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    What a brilliant die set that would be good in anyone's stash. Love what you have made with them. I daren't buy any more mags at present because I've spent enough just recently.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx
    Hu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    A gorgeous card for us today and I'll have to get this magazine as I think the dies will be so useful.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely box and card. Will watch your video later tonight. Thanks for sharing. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the gorgeous idea you had for the card using these dies, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam Mckenzie - a beautiful card Christina, so clean and fresh looking, thank you, Pam Mckenzie Spain.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...