Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 01, 2020

Paint Pouring

Hi Everybody,

Today I want to share with you the latest project I have completed with Paint Pouring and for this one I am so happy.  And what a difference it has made to the bedroom.
The result is absolutely stunning ... even if I do say so myself.

So here is a very short video of the journey although I haven't shown the actual pour itself.
The canvases where far to large to do in my craft room and I had to move to my garage to do them. There is no camera set up in there and so no filming. But I am working on it !!

The curtains and bedding in the room are new and the carpet is a very pale beige.
One wall has fitted white wardrobes and the other has a large window, the one wall left is cream

I hope you enjoy the little video and I hope you like the end result on the wall.


The paints I used are from various companies but because I needed such a lot to cover the canvases  the white base coat is 
 Dulux Brilliant White Silk Finish Paint 
and I have thinned it to the correct consistency with water.

It saved me a lot of money in White Acrylic Paint and I am more than happy with the finish.
The other colours are Pthalo Green, Orange, Payne's Grey, Coeruleum Blue, Ultramarine Blue.
 24K Gold from Decoart and a little touch of Black.
I did it as a Dutch pour and blew it out with my hairdryer.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. WOW Christina you are so good at that your bedroom looks beautiful well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Christina, how beautiful is that, such a big project too...well done to you....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work and a very beautiful bedroom, was that one of your bottles on the bedside table? All so Lovely and restful too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the canvases. Your bedroom is beautiful and those paintings are perfect hanging there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an elegant transformation. Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    You've made an amazing job of the canvases and you'd pay a fortune in a high end art store for them. I see you've a couple of your other art projects on the bedside tables and they match perfectly.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Christina, what a transformation, thanks for showing. Diana Lawton. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christina.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Christina!!! A great project and fabulous end result. Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Christina, love your canvases and the new bedroom look amazing. Love the colour on the walls x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful canvases and room.Thank you so much for sharing, Christina.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW what a transformation to a wall, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are awesome and look really great on the team wall. I went to a class in acrylic pouring last Saturday, and it was a lot of fun. I definitely have to go get some acrylic paints now, so I can experiment with it some more.
    Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful Christina and I love the real paint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christina, that is an absolutely fab, gorgeous pour. Is it canvas poured onto? If it is could you send me the link where you bought. Oh the teal is so relaxing looking, love it. I'm looking for some new colours in my living room. Might get a small pot and try some out xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow your paintings look so fabulous on your wall and love the colours you have chosen too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...