Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 21, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and not too lonely with all this isolation. My blog is always open to you if you need to chat about anything and you all know my email address is 
christina@card-making-magic.com.
 Now is the time for us all to bolster each other up until we get through these troubling times

The winner of the prize from yesterday has been drawn from the hat and the name this week ...

Barbara Kelley
please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to you.

I hope you enjoy the set when you get it and please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Well done Barbara, enjoy. Diana Lawtonxxx Christina thank you for offering your email to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Barbara, thank you Christina these are trying times for all of us, I just can’t get motivated to do any crafting I’m too busy reading the news I wish I could just go to my crafting room and start being creative and positive. Take care Christina and ruby love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Barbara
    This is not a very nice time for any of us and I must admit I find it quite upsetting, but when I go up to my craft room I totally switch off thank god for crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barbara enjoy your prize, xxxx Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Barbara...have fun with your prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy mothers day to all our UK friends.. Please refrain from visiting the elderly mothers. Please stay safe our the xxxxxxlove Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...