Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 14, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

It’s a lovely day here and I am wondering if spring is eventually going to arrive. I have been busy shampooing all my carpets and they have come up really well. That is a job that has been neglected for quite some time, but I have made a start so that is something.

The draw for yesterday’s gift has been done and the name today is ...
Vivien Hodge
would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I hope you will enjoy it and please let me know when it arrives with you.

There are still people adding their comments with out adding their FULL NAME and that is something I ask you to do each week. Leaving one name is not enough because if I have three people with the same first name then you will will not know which one has won. 

I also don’t want your nickname either. You may be called Twinkle Toes as a nickname, but the real name is Ann Smith,  and it is the real name that must be used, then we all know exactly where the prize is going..

So if you are not winning then ask yourself why and look at how you are leaving the comment, and you will be able to answer your own question.
 So NO FULL NAME .... NO ENTRY.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Hope Spring comes quickly for you Christina, we are finally started to have cooler overnight temperatures great for sleeping . Congrulations to the winner, she will love the stamp set, its a great one use it often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vivien, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Vivien, enjoy your wonderful prize, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Christina for choosing me as the recipient of your lovely stamp set.I will email you my details ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Viv, great stamps to have in your collection xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...