Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 11, 2020

Simply Cards & Papercraft 203 Layered Peonies

Hi Everybody,

This months Issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft comes with a lovely Layered Peonies Stamp & Die Set to help you make some beautiful cards.

In the video I show you how I have used these layering dies to get the results I wanted.

You will be better with three shades of one colour in a light , medium and a dark to get the best look for your blooms, but they are easy to do once you get the hang of them.

Some of the things I have found on my desk and so I decided to add them onto my design ... 
waste not want not so they say !!
Keep a look out for this magazine in the shops if this is a die and stamp set that you would like to use.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful work Christina. And a lovely little video to help everyone create this card. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful stamp and die set and your cards have given me a lot of inspiration, can't wait for my issue to arrive.
    Thanks Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and what a beautiful little stamp set..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina
    Wow I love the cards you have created with this months SCP free gift. Can't wait for mine to come so that I can have a play. It will be the first time to create a card for ages so roll on
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina, some beautiful cards today and the stamps and dies will be very useful.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love how you have layered them, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards and great video as always. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! I'm so happy to see this from you, it means I HAVE to get mine out and use it. Thank you for the video and your tutorial on these Gorgeous cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...