Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 10, 2020

Good Friends ...

Hi Everybody,

This little card has been created with one of the corner edges from the Lacey Nested Circles die set to add pattern on two of them.

The circles with the verse are also from the set and the verse set is Sentiments Set #2

The flowers have been created in blue and yellow with the Daisy Flourish die set and I have added a blue gemstone into the centre of each flower.

I have added text to my background with a stamp that I have had in my stash now for years , but I like the look of text on cards ... don't ask me why !!

This is another easy card to make and one you can make in advance and keep in store until it is needed. Swap out the sentiment for something more appropriate to your recipient and to make it extra special create a box for it. This card is the A2 size.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card today, like the text Stamp you have used.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful card today....Lovely colours and design. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.The colours look so well together.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colours and the text stamp and the flowers are amazing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina and I love the colour palette

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    It's a beautiful card today and your text stamp is ideal for taking the bareness of the background.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say but as always a pleasure to see your cards. Thank you Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and elegant card, beautiful sentiment.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours you have chosen Christina, and the finished card is beautiful. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about your card..the sentiment, the colors, the design, just everything.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this card, lots going on but not a busy card. Beautiful blue colour. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty, love the corners and the text is a neat touch, pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!!! that is such a lovely card, love the colours and the whole card is lovely xxxx Lyn Nash

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...