Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 16, 2020

Landmark Collection Anniversary Card

Hi Everybody,

This Gold and White card is created with the Landmark Collection and the A5 Complete Card & Box Die Set

They are all available at Craft Stash and should they be out of stock then leave your email and you will be notified when they are back in.

For this card I have included a Wobble Action mechanism to the back of the heart and that just makes it interactive for the recipient.

They are great fun for childrens cards to and there are quite a lot in a pack for you to play with.

The video will show you how I made this one and it is very elegant and easy to do.


I hope you will give this one a try and it can be altered for any anniversary you need to cover ...
Ruby,  Sapphire,  Silver,  Emerald, Platinum 
thy are all there in the Landmark Set

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Christina!Very elegant
    kiwiali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    What a beautiful card- will be watching the video later. Thank you for showing us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    What a beautiful card and two amazing die sets.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Well Christina will have a lot more time to partake in my cardmaking now I am self isolating. Keep well, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely anniversary card. A card that any couple would be very happy to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card and I love the wobble! It's not often I click through to links to consider buying products that have been demo'd but you tempted me on this occasion! Unfortunately, the wobble actions are showing as out of stock at the moment, so I shall have to check back later.

    I also wanted to compliment you on your clever video editing - it's so refreshing to see the techniques for creating a beautiful card, without having to sit through the boring die-cutting etc! I really appreciate how you show us the dies you're using along with the die-cut piece, instead of showing the actual die-cutting through the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful and elegant card. Will be watching the video later.
    Hugs
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...