Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 28, 2020

Winner

HI Everybody,

I hope my blog post finds you all well and still finding things to craft with.
 I will be adding inspiration as I can and of course the Friday Freebie will be here to ad a little cheer each week.
The winner of this weeks gift of the card Making Magic Make It Personal Stamp Set is

Carole Eaton
would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and as soon as I can post this to you I will do so.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you will enjoy the stamps.

I took Ruby out for our one time a day walk and most places are closed.
My Grandson has closed his restaurant too. 
What few food shops that are open have people queuing, with doormen making sure they queue sensibly, and they are only allowing a couple of people in at any one time.
Apparently we are approaching our crisis point and so it is wise to stay home.
Keep safe and happy everybody and be kind 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. well done Carole, enjoy your gift xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Carole, stay safe and well Christina and ruby love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carole.. . Christina, good to hear your doing well. Keep safe, happy and healthy. You too Dougal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least the weather is not to bad so you can take ruby out Christina, there are still some stupid people who are not sticking to the self isolation I'm not going anywhere unless I have to and that will only be to get food.
    Stay safe everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Carole, enjoy Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carole. Keep safe everyone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carole. Keep safe and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...