Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 16, 2020

Hochanda One Day Special

Hi Everybody,

On Friday and Saturday Card Making Magic is going to be the One Day Special on Hochanda. 
Sadly because of the lock down I have to be a good girl and stay at home.

But here is a sneaky peak of some of the dies that will be in the shows, and these are really beautiful so I don't think you will be disappointed with them.

The shows are at 6pm and 8pm on Friday 17th April and at 8am, 12 noon and 4pm on Saturday 18th so if you can make a note of it in your diary and pop along that would be great.

The lovely Lou Collins is going to be hosting the shows in my absence  and I can't wait to be back in the studios again hopefully next month to show you what we have coming up for you with the next collection.

In the meantime I will do my very best to keep you entertained by adding videos and cards when ever I can so please stay with me as it means a lot to me to know that you are visiting my blog and YouTube 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - shame you can't be there though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. I will look forward to the shows . Thankyou Christina for all your inspiration. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No holding you back then Christina, another collection, well done to you. A shame that you cannot launch it yourself, but we are really living through sad times at the moment....but you keep safe and well...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news to see some new dies but sorry you won't be doing the demos.Though I'm sure we will see some lovely cards made by you in future blogs. Will be watching the shows.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I cannot get Hochanda on my t.v. Have no doubt it will be a success as you are in the helm. Thanks for all you do for us. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped in to say hello. I do visit your blog every day. I don't always leave a comment, but visiting your blog has always been one of my highlights. Thank you for all you do in sharing artful beauty in the world. You make it a much better place. Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the heads up Christina, love visiting your blog, although sometimes i don't leave a comment, i hope you and Ruby are doing well in these sad times . Stay safe and looking forward to looking at the new cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Sorry I'm late in commenting but I hope all goes well for your collection on Hochanda. I must say if you have some more additions to your collection coming soon I can't wait to see what you have on offer. I hope you and little Ruby are well- take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up, Christina.Today I am working but tomorrow I will try to watch the show.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...