Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 22, 2020

Perfect Panels & water colour

Hi Everybody,

Today I am showing you another card created with the rectangles and this one has used the
to make the base and the Trellis panel on the front

To the top of this I have added to the centre of the card the Rose detailed die from the
 and you can see how well they all play together.

This centre rose panel has been water coloured and then layered with another cut panel and all of it then added with foam tape to give it dimension

The sentiments is from the Box set and fits very well with the card and I have used some parchment behind it just to make it stand out a little more with our disguising the Roses beneath it.

I will be showing how I made this card in a video coming soon as well as featuring the other dies in the collection too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, really like the background design.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Another beautiful card - I really think these panel dies will be a useful addition to my stash.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christina and I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam Mckenzie - beautiful - I love your detail cards, flowers, ribbons and
    pearls, this is you thank you Christina, Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    This is gorgeous.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant card. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Christina. Seeing your new panels have given me an idea as how use what I have. Wish we had yours in Canada. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good, thanks. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card. lovely dies as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Love using dies. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful love your cards with the beautiful flowers. Stay safe, stay well. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...