Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 25, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It is a beautiful day here in sunny Blackpool and I shall be beach walking with Ruby after this post.
We are so lucky living right near the beach and it is just five minutes from my house to get there.
Ruby loves it and I love seeing her run around. And we don't see a soul most of the time
At the moment she is in her basket at my side ... snoring her head off.

The draw for the Friday Freebie has been done and the name this week is ...

Valerija Jakolic

would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you as soon as I can.

I hope you are all keeping well wherever you are in the world and not feeling too down if you have to stay isolated. Keep smiling ... keep crafting and hopefully this will come to an end in the not too distant future.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. A well done Victoria, a lovely gift from Christina. We have just been for a walk around the beach and marina where the iron men are. I was saying to my husband we are so lucky having this near us, where everyone can go out for a nice walk. Take care and stay safe Christina. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Valerija...have fun with your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful surprise Christina. You made my day. Thank you so much.
    I just sent you an email.
    Hugs, Valerija Jakolič

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Valeria.
    Here in Cornwall Canada we are having a beautiful sunny day as well.
    Stay safe

    Christine XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Valerija - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Valerija, enjoy. Diana Lawton xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...