Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 15, 2020

Spring / Summer Stamp & Die Set

Hi Everybody,

Today I have a short video for you and in this I have created two cards using the Spring/Summer Stamp & Die Set.

I stamped the flowers I wanted to add to my card and then coloured them in. I used Alcohol Markers but you can use your favourite medium

The video takes you thought the process of making two cards and that was because I had quite a lot of flowers left over.

Always a good idea to stamp extra while you have the things for stamping out on our desk. The extras will always come in handy ion the future.

So let the video show you how I got my cards created and I hope you will enjoy it. It's not a long one so you won't get bored !!

All my collections are available at   Craft Stash  and they are continuing their deliveries of all crafting supplies throughout this sad and confusing time of lock down. 
Just stay home and stay safe and enjoy crafting while the opportunity presents itself. 
All too soon you may be back at work.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Two very pretty cards today. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great video for inspiration, loving the arrangements of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Beautiful work here Christina. Lovely cards. Thankyou. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love floral stamp set Christina and really enjoyed your inspirational video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely cards Christina. Love the various colours of the flowers. Seems like I missed your blog yesterday so I checked it today ! Must have been busy card making LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your cards and what a wonderful stamp & die set.
    I don't like coloring; so I do the stamping and hubby does the coloring for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far this set is one of my favorite die and stamp sets. You can do so much with it and I love flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty cards again Christina,I went to do my shopping today I only go out once a week apart from going for our daily exercise,and i couldn't believe how many cars were on the road, where are all these people going. Are they ignoring the lockdown because that's what it seems to me its crazy.
    Stay safe everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers to make with your helpful video. Thank you, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards Christina. Thank you for your video xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp and die set is wonderful! I really like the size of the flowers and leaves! Perfect for the focal poof a card or an embellishment to another focal and I enjoyed your video!

    Sandra Smith creek
    Qupoint. Your cards are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great video, as always. Thank you, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...