Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 02, 2020

Die Cutting Essentials 64- Memory Box Die

Hi Everybody,

Today Die Cutting Essentials 64 is due to be on sale in your local supermarkets and craft stores, but it may be delayed due to the current situation.
And sadly I don't have a copy to show you either

The product that is with it this month is a lovely Memory Box Die Set called  "Under The Sea"

This is only the second time that Memory Box have been added to the magazines and it is well worth adding to your collection.


For this first card I have added the die cut just as it is and inked over it with Blue print Sketch.

I coloured the small fish and added them with little foam pads to the inner portion of the frame, and then used a white gel pen to add the bubbles

The sentiment is also from the set
The background for this card I created with Brusho Crystals and I cut into the die cut to add to one side of the card front.

The plants and the fish have been coloured and dotted around the card with more bubbles added to them

Quick and easy cards to make. So keep a look out for the magazine when you venture out of your house.

I hope everyone is staying safe and busy crafting to keep away the stress and boredom 

Take Care

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the way you have used the fish with the bubbles, with out a fish bowl. I have a die that might just be similar to the one you added to the left side of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fishy tale, what I like. Thanks Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    These cards are so lovely and I think I'll have to order this magazine as we are on our third week of lockdown with our daughter and young neighbours getting shopping for us. Hope you are well and that Ruby is keeping you good company.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Christina would be ideal for anyone male or female. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, another beautiful card Christina, this card would be suitable for men women and children which is ideal. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...