Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 08, 2020

Simply Cards & Papercraft - Wild Flowers

Hi Everybody,

This months Simply Cards & Papercraft will be in the shops this week on the 9th April and it has a lovely offer to go with it that is sure to delight you.

There is a 20 piece stamp set of beautiful floral/leaf  designs and some really lovely sentiment verses to go with it.

Couple that with a coordinating stencil and you have the means to create your own backgrounds and toppers that will blend together.

The video will show you some of the ways in which I have used this set and I am really happy with all the samples

So sit back and relax for a little while as you watch the video and I really hope you enjoy it.

Please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel by clicking the button that is shown at the end of the video or on my channel and if you click the notification bell also you will be notified every time I up load a new video.

These are just some of the ways you can help my channel to grow and lets YouTube know that you enjoy this kind if video.  Also by clicking the "like" button near the video  and watching the adverts for 30 seconds helps me too. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Looking forward to watching your video later & receiving my subscriber copy of the magazine.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. You make it look easier than I first thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helpful video, thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card using these stamps - the narrow gold strips are a nice finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. All pretty cards . Good video xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of cards Christina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this one. Looks simple to do, if I could only colour flowers the way you do. Will watch the video later tonight. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Christina. A lovely card today. Beautiful colours and design.. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    I thought I'd replied to this post but I have to stay the stamp set is beautiful, shown to perfection by your cards.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Christina. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, I saw the video on Youtube before your blog Christina, this is a wonderful and such a pretty card, have to admit to a favourite though, the plain card with all over stamping.
    Keep safe and well
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Christina
    Just watched the video and must say your cards are just beautiful. You have given me so much inspiration for using the free gift. Take care, look after yourself and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards as always Christina.Thanks for the video and inspiration.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...