Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 21, 2020

Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers - 5x7 Card

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday I promised you a video using the new dies from Card Making Magic.

I have made this in a different colour to yesterdays card but it is just as lovely once it is finished.

And because of the depth in both yesterdays and today's cards I have created the box to go with them.

I have tried to explain how these new dies are designed to work and it is important other wise you may think that there is a fault in the manufacturing of them 


These new dies are so detailed and beautiful but just as easy to cut and use. All the measuring and layering is done for you and they are designed to work with all the Complete Card & Box Die Sets. So whichever sets you have you will be able to get beautiful creations for your self.

I will be adding more vidoes with this new collection and don't forget that these dies will play really well with any of the other dies that you may have from Card Making Magic.

I am so excited about this latest addition and I really hops you enjoy them as much as I have.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card & box. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Fantastic new collection to make beautiful cards like this one. Good luck with everything. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds. PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards with flowers. So gorgeous!

    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and dies Christina. Great video to explain uses too.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous dies Christina and love your card and box you've made...looking forward to seeing more

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brenda Chappell21 April 2020 at 13:33

    Thank you so much for doing this great video. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Just watched the video and all I can say is WOW. Your cards are fabulous and I am loving your new collection so guess what is next on my wish list. Good luck with your collection, look after yourself and stay safe. Thanks so much for showing us
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, boxes and another fabulous collection! Thank you for the great video, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards and very well explained video. Love these new dies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These dies are so beautiful and delicate and the cards you have made are gorgeous Christina
    Stay safe love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christina,
    These dies are stunning, I feel a purchase coming on!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easy to follow video. Thanks Christina Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new dies, I have just put my order in. So pleased to see your "signature" flowers and pearls cards again, they are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent. Stay safe. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these cards and the colours exquisite, so beautiful. Stay safe, stay well.
    Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina. I hope you and Ruby are well. I've watched all your videos on this collection so far. I absolutely love it. Mine arrived in the post this week. The excitement!!!!! Great seeing you on Craft stash live yesterday. Looking forward to spending some time in the craft room playing with the new collection now that school is closed for the forseeable. Stay safe and well. Love Elaine, Ireland. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...