Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 05, 2020

Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

The weather here is glorious today and I wonder how many will disregard the rules and go out to the beach or countryside to take advantage of the sun. 
The police are out dispersing groups of people in an effort to stop this terrible virus from spreading.
 I hope you are all keeping to the safety of your own homes and only going out when you need to.

The draw for the Friday Freebie and been done and the two names this week are ...

Ursula Longworth 
&
Val Wallis
would you both email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and as soon as I can I will get them in the post to you.

Please let me know that you have the prize safely and I hope you will enjoy playing it with when it arrives.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. well done Ursula and Val, I think you are going to have such fun with this prize. Enjoy!!!!, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulation - please send us some sun too the cloud is keeping the sun covered take care and stay safe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ursula and Val well deserved winners it’s cold here in Liverpool hope it kept everyone in. Take care Christina and Ruby and stay safe love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ursula and Val enjoy playing with you gift
    I'm sure there will be people who go out today so you just have to think that everyone has the virus and keep away from them.
    Keep safe everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ursula and Val, enjoy!!
    Christina there are some idiots out there, including the Scottish Chief Medical Office who has been back and forward to her second home for two weeks running, and she's the one who helps to make the rules!!! I hope you are safe and well.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies, enjoy your giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, thanks a million Christina for my win, one very happy girl, as stuck in my craft room beavering away during this terrible time...I hope you are keeping well and keeping safe, all alone with your little Ruby....lots of love Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...