Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 20, 2020

Turquoise Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers


HI Everybody,

Over on Hochanda last Friday and Saturday we had a very successful launch of the newest collection from Card Making Magic and I have to say that I am overjoyed that you like them. I think they are wonderful and I have so much enjoyed playing with them 

I have been asked by a reader, who has bought the complete One Day Special that was on offer, if I would do some videos with lots of flowers, ribbons and pearls.

Now who am I to refuse a request like that and so today I am going to be doing a video of the card shown over on the right.

I will do lots of videos and feature all the new parts to this fabulous collection but for this first one I have used the Rectangular Panels Die Set and Embossing Folder.

Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers Collection are now available to purchase so if you missed them last week they are now waiting for you on the Craft Stash Website

I will do the card in a different colour with a different arrangement of flowers but I am sure it will be just as beautiful as this one.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card.looking forward to new videos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, indeed. Love the colors and the design. Thanks for sharing Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    What a beautiful card today and I'll have to look at Craftstash to see what they have on offer! I'm afraid I missed your shows but if you are going to do some videos, well that will make up for it.
    I'm going to go back and look at some of your recent posts, which I've missed due to circumstances but all is good now.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh a most Beautiful Signature Christina Card! Absolutely Beautiful Dear Lady. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, the card is stunning, love the colours, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so mad at myself for missing your shows! I remembered on Sunday but the One Day Special was over. I did watch the videos left of the shows and this new collection is awesome. I especially like the semi circle dies that can create beautiful doilies. Do you know if Craft Stash will have a bundled collection like you’ve had with other collections? I’ve always enjoyed your complete collections because you know you are getting everything in a collection. I don’t know of any designer that brings together collections like you have done in the past.

    Your card is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see your upcoming videos!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous panel and the flowers are arranged beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Christina, thank you so much. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...