Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 18, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

So another bright and breezy Saturday dawns and Ruby and I are going for a stroll along the beach shortly. Se has been giving me "The Look" for the last half an hour. The look that says "Come on Mum lets go " and so what can I do ???

But before I go I need to tell you who has wont the Friday Freebie this week. 
The name pulled from the hat is ...

Christine Cloutier
would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to you.

Please let me know that you have it and I hope you will enjoy stamping with this lovely design

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christine! I didn’t win but I went online at moremags.com and ordered this issue. Shipping as pricey but I really wanted this magazine with the stamp and die set. Looking forward to its arrival!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise!!!!!! What a treat to see my name!
    Thank you Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christine and enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Christine, enjoy your walk with Ruby stay safe, stay well. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Christine, enjoy Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...