Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 14, 2020

Layered Florals

Hi Everybody,

Today's card is created from a set from Card Making Magic and I have made some really pretty cards using this Layered Florals  Die and matching Stamp Set

For the background I have used texture paste that I coloured with some Distress Ink and the word YOU has been embossed in clear powder to make it shine and stand out.

Its is a 5x7 card created with another Complete Card & Box Die Set and although not shown the box to this is done in the gold card

Please remember that if you are running short of any crafting items that Craft Stash are still operating a full service and anything you order will be delivered to your door.

Always good to know in this time of lock down when we can't go out. 
And the same thing applies to magazines ... take out a subscription and always be sure of getting your favourite one delivered to your door each month

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Christina. Your flowers are always beautiful.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card today Christina I love the colours,I have been ordering quite a few things from craftstash and other places and my husband said we are going to be broke before this lockdown ends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Beautiful card as always. I love your sets from card making magic and have quite a few. Those flowers always make some lovely cards.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...