Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 19, 2020

Walk In The Woods

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday my mum and I went to the beach and I had a really good run around and got full of sand.
My mum washes my feet when we get home to get rid of the salt and that is nice with the warm water. I usually settle down for a little nap when we are home again

But today we went to Witch Wood and this has to be my very favourite walk. There are all sorts of things to sniff at. 

My mum likes it too and she says it is very peaceful, until I bark at something, and that is usually a squirrel.

But I am a good girl and I don't chase them I just look at them really and they look back at me

Here I am rummaging around the tress and plants to see what I can find.

My mum carries on walking but I never let her get far away and then I race after her.

Some times she hides behind a big tree and I have to find her. I always do though and then she makes a big fuss and gives me a cuddle

I sat down in the sun here for a little rest in amongst the blue bells but my mum said that although they are lovely flowers I am the most beautiful one ... and I believe her.

We have a lovely time in there and can spend a good hour or so wondering through the trees. 

Sometimes we take Dougal with us and he loves it in the woods too. But today he is busy and couldn't come

Any way soon it as time to go home and I was getting ready for my dinner too.

On Thursday all my lovely food from Butternut Box was delivered and because it is frozen it has to go straight in the freezer.

But I need to check it all first to make sure they have sent me the flavours that I like ... and yep! everything seems to be in order. So now I have to decide what I would like for my lunch and then I will have my nap.

See you all again soon

Lots of Love Ruby xx

18 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely Spring day for walk in the woods with Ruby, nice to get out of the house for some exercise, Hope you and Ruby are keeping well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear your still getting your walks Ruby.

    Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina .....Awwww Ruby....you are so loved and looked after. Take care of your Mum. She loves you very much. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds. PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful woods … Ruby is having a wonderful time "reading the doggie newspaper" - a dog's idea of heaven. She is looking lovely and has such a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina what beautiful photos we have got a little dog, Louie, and he loves a walk in the woods. It is very hard sometimes in these difficult times to pass time time. I have started going through your old tutorial videos and am really enjoying them. It is surprising what techniques I had forgotten, we have got so many new ones the old ones tend to get lost. I have even gone back to the basics! So thank you Christina your past efforts are still really fun and useful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your walk looks beautiful Christina and what a lovely post

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes its nice to get out in the country, and the blueberries are an added bonus. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh Good Morning Miss Ruby. What an extra special treat to hear from you this morning and sharing all your lovely pictures with us. I'm so glad you had such a lovely walk with your precious Mum. We live on an acre of woods and when I opened the curtains this morning, there, at the bird feeder, were squirrels, chipmunks, morning doves, yellow finches and a woodpecker. And I said to myself ~ thank you Lord. Miss Ruby, I don't know if YOU know how special you are and how loved you are, especially during these trying times. You give such joy to your Mum and to us, who always look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for sharing a visit with us today Little One. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, ruby, sounds like you had quite a day of it. love hearing of your adventures. very good girl not to chase the squirrels. I know that's a hard thing for a dog. talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how we love to hear Ruby's stories, she sure does love to walk in the woods and then a lovely settle down back home again after a wash and lovely meal....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Pictures Christina. Stay safe and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so good hearing from Ruby, pets are company which we need at this time. Take care, love Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruby you're a star. I think you could teach Tigger- my little rescue dog how to behave. He loves people but doesn't care for most other dogs. He barks and barks - I think he is frightened because he was a street dog in Rumania and had to fight to survive. I can only let him off his lead when there are no other dogs around. I'm sure he would love to enjoy your walks. You stay safe and look after your mum. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely place, the woods for a good walk. Glad Ruby has good company for that walk. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ruby, are there any Witches in those woods? Glad you enjoyed your walk.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hellow sweet Ruby,
    Lovely to hear from you again. I'm so glad you are enjoying your walks = it must be great to run on the beach anbd also run about in the woods. I hope you are being a good girl and looking after your mum. Hope to hear from you again soon. Take both of you and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C & Barney xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thoroughly enjoyed Ruby's tale of her Sunday adventure with her mum. Christina, I hope you and Ruby have a wonderful week. Stay safe. Well, that applies to everyone. Sending hugs to Miss Ruby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely photos from your walk and nice to know you enjoy yourself and looking after mummy Christina. Many hugs for you both x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...