Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 26, 2020

Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers - Square Card

Hi Everybody,

Today is the turn of the Square card and I have used another of the panels dies from the Rectangle Perfect Panels & Lovely Layers Set

This has been teamed with the 6x6 Complete Card & Box Set and has used one of the dies from the original sets to get the Lacey Border.

With any of the new sets they can be adapted to suit any style card that you want to make and they are all easy to work with

And they all work well with other dies from Card Making Magic, or indeed any other dies that you may have in your collection 


Try out the concept that I explain to you in the video about having a dry run with your dies so that you get some idea of what the card will look like when it is done.

This is something that I have done for a long time ... though don't show on camera, but it really does help me to decide what looks best or even if I should leave it out of the design altogether.

Take a photo of the layout with your phone or camera just in case you have to leave off and return later. It will jog our memory as to what it was you wanted to create.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Another really beautiful card, and a really informative video. Just wonder what glitter pen you use as it's not listed, I love the effect it gives.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning great card love...hope you and Ruby have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card today, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Congrats to the winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super detailed video - very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Christina, you've certainly outdone yourself with this collection. The Beautiful Signature cards you are producing with it are second to none! Absolutely gorgeous Christina Cards! Enjoy your Day Dear Lady. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - it is so pretty. I have the same request as Christine Mac- What glitter pen do you use please? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card I beautiful Christina and I loved watching your video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Gorgeous card with the dies used. Love that lace border.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    Great card and great video. Can't wait for my new dies to arrive so that I can have a play. Take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina love the card its very pretty, but with the acetate panel
    in the back if you put an insert in the which I always do you would be
    able to see the writing on the front, How do you combat that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Christina. Another beautiful set. My only hope is that your supplier ...Craftstash.... Can fill the demand for them. I am still waiting for an e.mail letting me know that one of your collections ...that I am so desperate for... have come in stock. The One I sent for went missing in the post and I've not heard from them since. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds. PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I said yesterday, I love the panels. Good to see another and helpful video. These videos have shown how versatile they are. Thank you so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fantastic card. Love all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card as ever with so many beautiful details. Thanks for your inspiration, Christina.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, pretty design and sweet flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...