Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 11, 2022

Alphabet 2fer1 …

Hi Everybody,   

Having an Alphabet in your crafting stash to me is an absolute necessity.

It means that you can add any name, date or occasion that you want to you cards.

The other benefit is that you can get two for the price of one on any  of your designs, and having the lower case of the same upper case die set is a bonus and will extend what you can do for your creations

For these cards I have used the cut out word from this pink back ground  to create the second card.

The negative piece has made the other and both look equally as good as each other.

They are both in a landscape slimline design and will fit into a standard six envelope

And these two have been created from polka dot card
Using the letters on another card.

For these I have used the lower case alphabet with upper case “ Y” and I love the look.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What lovely cards you are showing us today. I love the colour combinations. Always a pleasre to look at yoir work. Thankyou. Sending hugs🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds. Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another 3 beautiful cards.I love alphbet dies. Stay warm love and a hug xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...