Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 30, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

Well guess who forgot to alter the clock and has been all out of sync this morning because of it. Ruby and I went for a walk and got wet in the rain, only to find out that if we had waited a little longer then the rain would have passed. But because of the time difference I went thinking it was getting late when it actual fact it wasn't.

Still we are home again now and dry again and I have only just done the draw for the Poinsettia from Friday. So the name today is ...

Betty McAlister

so if you would send me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it in  the post to your straight away.

I hope you will enjoy the gift and the magazine and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...