Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 26, 2022

Sneaky Peak ...

Hi Everybody,

This is a new collection that will be launching soon and I am really excited as it is simply gorgeous. Very lacey, very elegant and so very very useful to create my style of cards. 

On the 5th November Lou Collins will be showcasing my latest release, Elegant Nestables, on The Craft Store TV channel at 5pm and 8pm,  and this is just to introduce you to the Elegant Nestables

The featured card is created as an A5 size in gold and turquoise card. I have used several of the die sets to show that they can all be used either together, or separately as suits you.

As we get nearer to the date I will be adding more samples to show you, but this card is just one of the ones that will be in the show.

I will also be adding videos covering all the parts to this collection from A5 to Slimline cards. 

I really hope that you will like it as much as I do and it works well with every sized box set that is also in my previous releases. I have added the links as yet but it is not released with Craft Stash until the 10th November

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lacey and fussy card! I love it!
    Sharon Beand

    ReplyDelete
  2. this set is so "you", right up your alley, as they say. it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like these will be on my Xmas list 🌝🌝 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Elegant feel to your card, love all the swirls

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...