Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 23, 2022

Clever Cuts Collection

Hi Everybody,

I  hope you managed to catch the Facebook Live on Friday and I hope you enjoyed the new Clever Cuts Collection.

There are lots of ways in which to use this set and the new Alphabet is simply gorgeous.

 I will be adding the videos to my YouTube channel this week so if you missed the show then have no fear the videos will be here soon.

This Rosette can be used as a stand alone gift also 

Here I have used the Background die and created a wall for the flowers to trail against. 
The flowers have been coloured with alcohol markers and added with foam pads to raise them up from the wall. 

I have added white gel pen to the centres of each flower to highlight the stamens and that just gives a little life to them.

I have a lot more playing to do with this set and I will show you the results as they are done.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Well done Linda.
    Both you samples for today are really lovely christina. I used to love making the rosette when I was younger. Lovely to see them come back. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in the
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christina, love the colours. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards. Congratulations to the winner on Friday.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    These cards are so lovely- thank you for sharing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...