Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 27, 2022

Coffee and Cream ...

 Hi Everybody,

Over the past few weeks I have been playing around with Tik Tok  with the very helpful guidance of Sam Calcott.

She uses it very successfully and she has been trying to show me what to do.

My great grand-daughter, who is 10, added the App to my phone, and did a far better job of it than I could have done.

I am not very technical and my first offerings are not that clever but at least I am trying.

This card is one of the ones I did using the Tik Tok app and with Sam's help I am improving, but it is a slow process for me.

Anyway this card used Kraft Card and to me this is an often overlooked card stock. I have teamed it with cream and I think the end result is quite pretty. Take off the flower and it would certainly suit a male card.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

          

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christina, I haven’t used Kraft card for ages, must give mine an airing.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Another stunning card and I love the colours. You're a lot better than me with technology- using Facebook is the extent of my knowledge- I wouldn't know where to start with any of the others. Take care and hope little Ruby is doing okay.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Christina love the very natural colours, I'm the same as you not very tech savvy I don't have Tic Tok and wouldn't even know where to start 🤣 have a great day Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Christina. I do forget my Kraft card unless it’s for a male card and with the cream to offset it this is beautiful x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, really lovely. I’ve never used tik tok & wouldn’t know where to start so well done to you.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...