Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well on this fine Saturday morning. It is lovely here in Blackpool ... a good day to get your washing done !! I have been up early today and got lots of household chores done and also had time to do the draw from yesterdays offering of the Countdown to Christmas kit.

There are lots of items in this kit to help you with your design for Christmas Cards and beyond.
So the name this week is 

Linda Massey

and if you would like to send me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it in the post to you straight away.

I would be grateful if you could let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...