Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 31, 2022

Decorative Corners Collection

 Hi Everybody,

Today I am using an older die set from the
Decorative Corners Collection and teaming it with other dies and an embossing folder

This beautiful die set is the Celebration Corner and there are five other sets to choose from all of which will make beautiful cards

The video is not long, as I know many people prefer shorter ones, but I hope you will enjoy it any way, and maybe try this for your self.  

You could also turn this into a gift envelope if you wanted and I have videos on my channel that can show you how I did that. It would be perfect to put a gift card or money into for someone special.

                   
            

I have made mine in silver and white to use for a wedding but the colours could be matched to the wedding theme if needed.

And of course the back looks pretty too.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina. Did anyone tell you how much I love anything lacey. So when I saw this I just had to watch the video. And I wasn't sorry . A really lovely card ... And this could even be a gift wallet. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - Have got the corner dies! Thanks for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!
    Christine Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...