Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 15, 2022

Winner

 HI Everybody,

Another week gone by and another one closer to Christmas, which I must admit is not my favourite time of the year. I do however love Autumn and September has to be my favourite month. But now into October and things are starting to get cooler and today it is very windy here.

Nothing like the US has had over the last few months and I have had a heart breaking email from one of my blog readers, who has very sadly lost her home and all her possession in Hurricane Ian.
Would you please say a prayer for Kathy Olsen in Florida  and hope that things will start to look better for her and her family soon.
Kathy has been the winner of my Friday Freebies in the past but now all her crafting items have gone also.

My heart goes out to you Kathy and I cannot imagine what you must be going through. 

But for this weeks FF the name has been chosen at random from the comments that have been left and today it is ...

Winifred Kennedy 

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope that you enjoy playing with it.

For Today Only On Craft Stash


Craft Stash are offering another bargain deal of my collections and it is available only for today.
So if there is something you have been wanting then now is the time to take a look and grab what you can.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Well done Winifred and sympathy and prayers for Kathy and her family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Christine...Thank you so much for your wonderful request for prayers. I am currently staying in a home with some very kind people who have offered me refuse for not only me but my dog and my cat, plus a share in their internet connection. I have much more than I thought I would have in terms of prayers, a dry roof over my head which seemed impossible just a few short days ago. All that I have lost is nothing compared to all I have gained from kind folks who have offered me a bottle off water, a clean top to wear and food for my beloved animals. Thank you all for your prayers and thank you so much Christine for the wonderful dies I once thought were indestructible...maybe someone will find them wherever they have landed and they will be usable to bring joy back into someone's life. To anyone who has lost their day-to-day life... their quality of life and the things that are normal for them and their families, I pray you find solace in the littlest of things --- like even a hug from a stranger and a clean tissue to dry away the tears. Kathy O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and prayers to Kathy, I hope you get all the help you need. Congratulations to Winifred

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Winifred, hope you have lots of joy making cards using the stamps.💛

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy Olsen, I'm sending you and others that have been devastated by the hurricanes all my love, hugs and prayers, that you get back on your feet a lot sooner than later. 💛🙏

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...