Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 01, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It is glorious here today. Cool but very sunny and a really good drying day for al your washing. Mine is already out on the line ... it's the ironing I loathe doing !! But Ruby and I will be going out later for our little walk to the park. It's too windy for the beach.

The draw for yesterdays offering has been done and the name today is ...
Margaret Wilson
Would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to straight away.

I would be happy if you could let me know that you have it safely.

If you haven't won then take a look at how you have added your comment as I always ask for your FULL NAME. So if it is not there then your entry will not be added to the draw and especially so if your entry is Anonymous too 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Margaret. Glad that Ruby is taking some walks. Enjoy the beautiful days.
    Christine Cloutier , Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...