Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 03, 2022

Altenew Craft Your Life Kit

Hi Everybody,

So this pretty card is created with the Craft Your Life Kit for September 2022 and it is the Floral Acanthus.

The large die cuts all the flower, leaves and flourishes out all at the same time and then how you add them to your designs is up to you.

I decided to make two cards from one lot of die cuts and I used the stencil to colour them all the same way.

This is the first card and it is an  USA2 size which is 51/2 x 41/4  and I have embossed another layer to sit under the flowers.

The other flower is a different style but it looks just as good and again it is added to the embossed panel.

You can of curse add both flowers to one card if you wished but I like the two for one idea ...

I have used sequins on one and small pearls on the other to add extra embellishment and the sentiment both die cut and stamped are also from the same kit. 

Two really pretty cards that are quick and easy to make that would be suitable for any occasion.

I made two more in a different colour way and I will add those tomorrow.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina. Two lovely cards today from your new kit. Especially like your sunshine greeting x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards. ALTENEW really has beautiful KITS.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful. Love the soft colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...