Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 08, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Its another bright sunny day here ..... whether it stays that way is any bodies guess but Ruby and I will be braving the woods in a little while for a nice bracing walk.

 Poor Ella, the kitten, has to stay at home.

They are getting on really well at present and have even started to play together just a little. 

Ruby enjoys being outside, and so does Ella, but I am worried that Ella will jump over the 6ft garden wall and get lost.

 I tend to keep her in unless I am out with her to keep a check on her. She eyes up that wall every time I let her out and one day she is going to have a go at getting over it. 

The draw for the beautiful French Chic Stamp Set has been done and the name today is 

Dawn Easter

would you email me please with your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to your straight away.

I hope you will enjoy playing with it and please be sure to let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Great to see the lovely photo of Ruby and Ella, enjoy your walk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your prize Dawn. I won last week and am now experimenting with my win. Happy to hear Ruby is doing OK Christina. Hope it stays fine for your walk ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dawn. Nice to hear that Ruby is playing a little more with Ella. Enjoy your walk.
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and Ruby had a great walk out...Beautiful down south here by us too.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...