Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 18, 2022

Rounded Edges

 Hi Everybody,

To me using dies is such a useful way to create my cards. And since I discovered them many years ago I have never stopped using them.  

They were very expensive at that time and I would save for moths and then go to the Craft Shows and buy what I needed.

But now the cost of them has come down so much and the shapes and styles have all taken such a leap forward that there is so much to chose from.

This card has the Rounded Edges added to each of the layers which gives it a soft and feminine feel.

In each of these new die sets ... Torn Edges and Rounded Edges  ... there are a lot of dies to produce layers of different sizes, and so giving you a lot choice and scope with them. 

For the featured card I have used he Rounded Edges as my base card and topped it with the Oval from the Nested Frames Set.

But again they could be made into a Shaker Frame or any other style of card you  prefer. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Two Beautiful cards. I love them both . The smooth rounded edge and the rough torn edges. Stunning work. Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.
    Please stay safe and well 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the hardest part of card making now is being spoiled for choice of what to use ! As you say Christina time has certainly given all of us many more products to use. All good fun. Stay warm xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...