Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 12, 2022

Words, words, words!

Hi Everybody,

Today I am sharing some more words cards using the Alphabet die sets in my collection.

This card is so easy to make and don't forget that you can also use the other portion on another card.

The flower is once again the Layered Flowers stamps die set. I have added this to an embossed panel

The blue pearls are from Want2Scrap and they are self adhesive flat backed ones that can be added anywhere.


It can also be helpful to have the Lower case Alphabet to go with the Upper Case as this extends your usage so much more.

For this card I have cut the word from some Dotty card and added them to a stamped background.



 And for this I have added some numbers to balloons as a Birthday Card.

This is something that would be useful for any cards you make for children, as they love to show off their ages, unlike adults who like to hide theirs!!

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...