Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 19, 2023

Baby Girl Card

Hi Everybody,

This lovely card was created using the plaid background and on this one I have added in some fine hand drawn lines in a slightly darker shade.

I think the end result is lovely and because it is for a baby girl I added in some flowers.

Mind you, you can always add flowers to a baby boys card as I have never heard a baby complain about flowers on a male card !!!!

I have added the oval to an embossed panel as I think that pattern in the background stops the card from looking too plain.

The oval itself has been added with foam pads to give some depth and you would need to make a box for this style of cards. But if you have the 5x7 Complete Card & Box Die Set then that would be no problem.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Christina,
    Another BABY PLAID card today, as beautiful as the one from yesterday. I really love you added those fine lines in a slightly darker shade. Thanks for this idea.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, hope your well, another lovely card I like the oval it brings the card to life Im sure boy or girl, flowers are always welcome I also like the leaves . Great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these plaid designs. The fine pen lines make a big difference to the end result. I particularly liked the bluey greeny yellow one.
    Best wishes
    Samantha Dawkins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...