Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 30, 2023

Donna Walls - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Well today it is raining for this Bank Holiday weekend and I am hoping that tomorrow will be fine. I hadn't realised that this was a BH weekend  until my daughter told me. Ruby and I will be out walking when it is fine again but it doesn't look like it will be today.

So in the meantime I have done the draw for the pretty little Pillow Box and the name this week is ...

Donna Walls

Please email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted off to you just as soon as I can.

I hope you make some lovely boxes with it and not just for Christmas, and please be sure to let me know that you have got it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...