Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 16, 2023

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It is much cooler here today but at least it is not raining. Ruby will get to go for her walk just as soon as I have done this post. I have also got a video to add tomorrow and that is using the Clever Cuts die that was offered at half price by Craft Stash. So this is a way to use it to produce a lovely background for your cards and I hope you will enjoy it.

But for now the winner of the Eucalyptus Dies has been chosen at random and the name today is ...

 Maureen Wood
would you email me please with your postal address to:
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away.

Don't forget that if you live a long way off from the UK where I am based, then you will need to give the post man time to get your parcel to you.

Moe tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Maureen!
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...