Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 26, 2023

Pink Birthday

Hi Everybody,

This is another card using the technique I saw on Ann Melvin's YT Channel and this time I used the stamp to get the look.

I used my own Trellis die set and sentiment die and teamed them with an Altenew Stamp.

It is an easy technique to do and the results are quite special, and can be done with lots of different stamps that you already have in your own stash.

I have used a 300 gsm card for my base and to stamp on and that makes everything good and sturdy.

The sequins are some that I got in a box, from Amazon, and I have had them for years now and they never seem to go down.

 Mind you I have dropped them all over the floor and they are now all mixed up.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. I've been making cards with this technique after watching Ann, love this one Christina 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Afternoon Christina. Another lovely card today . I love the trellis and I love how the stamping over it gives a gorgeous effect. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    CHRISTINA .... Please forgive me if I don't appear to comment for the next month. We are going away in the morning to my favourite place in the world for 30 nights. Now, I know the wifi/internet is not fantastic where we are staying so I can't guarantee that I can comment every day. But when I can I will. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Love this card and the technique you used. I like to get ideas for making the most of my supplies.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, this technique is great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...