Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 20, 2023

Altenew Flower

Hi Everybody,

For this card I have been using one of the Craft Your Life kits from Altenew that I have collected over the years.

It has been coloured in using the layered stencil and then added to an embossed background done with a 3-D folder. I used pale blue card and a leafy folder to get the look

One it was embossed I ran over the raised areas with white ink pad to bring them out even more and that panel has been layered onto some glitter card.

I used a wet glue for this, as sticking things to glitter card can sometimes cause problems, as it doesn't stick very well.

The flowers have been added with foam pads to give dimension and one single pearl placed in the centre of the flower.  

I made an envelope from the Lidl paper to go with it and I am quite pleased with the result.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card today. Thank you, Christina, for sharing how you created this beautiful background.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, Ive just been back tracking on the last few days - looking at the plaid designs. You have some great ideas ! I dont think youve ever made a card over the years that I havent liked. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...