Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 18, 2023

Baby Plaid

 Hi Everybody,

I enjoyed making the plaid backgrounds so much yesterday hat I thought I would continue the theme but make it softer and add it to some baby cards.

Always a pleasure to make and the softness of this one I really like. 

The colours for this are Squeezed Lemonade and Broken China but of course once the blue and yellow mix it crates a lovely shade of green.

I used a really old die set for this and made the duck, bear and baby suit for the bottom of the card but I don't think they are available anymore. So if you have them well done.



I hope you enjoy the video and I hope you will give this really easy technique a try.
I am sure that you will be delighted and surprised with your own result.

More tomorrow  ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely baby cards Christina. Effective background technique.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    I love the plaid background you've created for this Baby card, so soft and beautiful. Those fine lines in a very pale shade of green that you drew make the background even more beautiful. Thanks for the great video.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...