Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 09, 2023

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

My apologies for the absence this week but I have been really sick. The last thing I could have done was a blog post or faced making a card but I am glad to say that I now feel so much better. It has taken me a week to get over what ever it was and I hope it doesn't return in a hurry.

Fortunately I had the Friday Freebie scheduled well in advance and so that went ahead as planned and this morning I have done the draw for the winner of that Terrific Tulips pack of dies and stamps. So the name today is ....

 Carmen Ciubotariu

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will  get it in the post to you straight away.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you get lots of pleasure from using it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back Christina. So glad to hear that you are feeling better.
    Congratulations to Carmen.
    Enjoy your week.
    Cheers Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you're feeling better. Sickness bugs are dreadful. Take care and lets hope we get some sunshine soon ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carmen. Glad you are feeling better Christina.
    Christine Ontario Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    I am so glad you feel much better. This is a good news! Looking forward to see more posts from you.
    Wow, I have won this beautiful prize! Thank you so much, Christina, for your generosity. I will email you my address.
    Take care.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you have been I'll, Christina- hope you are now well on the way to recovery
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleased you are feeling better Christina. Congratulations Carmen enjoy your prize.
    Joyce x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Christina. Awwwww so sorry to hear you have not been well. Take it easy . Hope you are soon back to your old self again. We miss you. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well wishes are being sent your way Christina. You just take it easy until you feel
    better and stronger. Take care and gentle hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...