Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 23, 2023

Sue Pollock - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are having a good weekend and the weather is being kind to you. Once again the prize from last week has not been claimed and so it will be offered again at a later date.

 But I ask you …. What is the point of adding your name if you don’t come back and check. You may have to scroll back through a few days if you are late coming back but at least you will see your name if you do. Still somebody else will gain later.

So this week the name has been chosen at random and the name this week is

Sue Pollock

Would you email me please with your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away and would be happy if you would let me know that you have it safely. I really hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...