Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 12, 2023

Card & Envelope

 Hi Everybody,

It is taking me a little while to get back to normal after being ill but I have made some card and matching envelopes from my Lidl Paper and card packs and I am happy with the results.

 These will go to restock my charity box, and when it is full again I will take it to the shop.

So this one is suing the turquoise card and paper. I covered the front Washi Tape to it before embossing it in my folder.

It is an A6 size and I used my flat fronted envelope die set to make it.

The flower is from the Altenew Craft A Flower Sulfer Cosmos and they are beautiful once made up.
This die set is easy to layer as there are symbols on each numbered piece to help you.

To the centre of the flower I have added in some glue and then sprinkled it with gold glitter to make it shine.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. So glad to see that you are feeling a little better. Another couple of days and you will be back to 100%. It's not nice being unwell is it. .
    Today's card is lovely. I would have a look at those craft and papers items from Lidle ... But the one nearest us has just closed down. Just my luck. Thank you Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you've been ill, but glad your feeling more yourself, its always hard being poorly when your on your on own & poorly but nice when family & friends keep in touch. I love the card its so nice & I love your idea of making cards for the charity shop, I box some of my cards for family & friends for Christmas & birthday gifts, but you've given me food for thought your an inspiration Keep well & keep crafting its so good to see your latest creation Doris Shawcross

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Christina. Such a simple background x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear you are feeling better :) Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like the colour you have used.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    So glad you are now feeling much better and getting back into what you do best- making stunning cards as this one is. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Glad to hear you are feeling better.
    Love this card, the flower is so beautiful on this great background.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...