Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 24, 2023

Altenew Gift

Hi Everybody,

This pretty floral card is created using an Altenew stamp set that was sent to me as a free gift.

 I stamped the flowers randomly over the card and then coloured them with Alcohol markers. 

I used a very pale blue for the background just to take the whiteness out of the card.

But one of the stamps in the set was very personalised to me and I was delighted with it.

I used it to stamp the back of my cards and I will use this a lot in the future

So a big thank you to Altenew for my gift it is very much appreciated and will get used often.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely useful gift and lovely card .xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Christina. Stunning flowers x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card , great images and a very nice gift.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh what a lovely thing for the company to do. I know you use a lot of Altenew so what a lovely reward from them to you. And such a beautiful card made with their products. What a lovely feeling to perk you up after being unwell last week. . Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made beautiful use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, indeed.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift. The made by stamp has a lovely font x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to use your gift and the personalized one will definitely come in useful for you
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...