Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 31, 2012

Bespoke Envelopes

Yesterday I showed you some wordbooks made using  the CD's from Funky Hand.

But once you have made this project you may be wondering how you are going to send it to the recipient.

Well ! the best way is to make an envelope especially for it ... because until you have decided on the word you want to use ... then you won't know how big the envelope needs to be.

Making your own envelopes means you will be able to get one that fits any size or shape that you want.
And you can make them in any colour that suits your scheme.

Bespoke Envelopes will show you how to create them in easy steps and you will never be short of an envelope again .

Hugs Christina xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Christina those word books you made were fab , will look at the envelopes at bespoke Hugs elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Christina ,i havent made a word book for ages , i buy stuff and use them for awhile then put them away and forget about them , think i will have to get the cds out and go through them .
    Thanks for reminding me ...
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made one of the books, but I have made envelopes this way. I've used everything from magazine and pages to wallpaper samples and calender pages. They always turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christina, I think it was the first question I had, I thought of decorating a wine bag but I will have to check this out!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't made Gift Card envelopes this way...I will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...