Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 26, 2012

Purely personal ...

This is the little beauty that the Christening Cards were made for and I think she is just adorable.... but then I am very biased.



Her name is Isabella and she is my Great Grand-daughter and she was born on the 16th October 2011.

.

It was her Christening yesterday 25-03-12
Isabella  looked beautiful for her big day ... but was extremely bored with the whole proceedings and went to sleep. 


She is the fourth generation to my family and here we are.
Great Grandmother (me)...   Daddy  (my Grandson) with Isabella ... and Grandmother (my Daughter Vickie)

It was a really good day and the sun shone throughout ... and the diet went out the window ... oh! well start again today!!

Hugs Christina xx



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture of all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little girl. Lovely family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little girl, she is so beautiful Christina
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...